When it is time to design your website or begin your first website redesign, you will want to arm yourself with a tool that can help streamline the process and encourage your new website to operate at peak efficiency and productivity. Planning before design and having the website constructed properly is critical for the site’s success and in order to be search engine friendly.
It is not every day that you have the responsibility in developing such an important marketing tool for your business. The fact of the matter is that few business owners or executives have the technical knowledge necessary to thoroughly create specifications for a website design or redesign project. We recommend using our Website Redesign Checklist as a tool to help define the features which should be included in your new website.
Our Website Redesign Checklist features:
- Items that help define your website wish list
- Tasks that your web design team should be implementing
- Often overlooked but critically important website elements
- Questions to answer about your new website
- Key elements you should supply to your web design team
Get your website project off to a smart start.
Complete the form below to download our free Website Redesign Checklist.